I wish I had found this earlier! I found this tag on Love and Other Bookish Things blog. As my blog is still only 6months old I consider myself to still be a bit of a newbie!
So let us being!
1. Why did you start this blog?
Like my about page says I began this blog to share my love of reading!
2. What are some fun and unique things you can bring to book blogging?
I like to think that my reviews are pretty unique. I am very blunt about what I like and don’t like. I also like to think that although I do have some sort of posting schedule I do to pepper this blog with other random posts which hopefully keeps it fresh.
3. What are you most excited for about this new blog?
Connecting with people who also share my love of books and learning all there is to know about blogging!
4. Why do you love reading?
For me reading is the ultimate escapism, I love that I can take time out of my real life and disappear into a magical world with endless possibilities!
5. What book or series got you into reading?
Hmm, that’s a hard one to pinpoint. I’ve always loved books from a young age but I think my love of reading was cemented after I read the Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot.
6. What questions would you ask your favorite authors?
Where do you get your inspirations from?
Have you always known you wanted to write?
What’s your favorite book?
Not super original but hey! Lol
7. What challenges do you think starting a blog will be the hardest to overcome?
So far it’s been creating a schedule that works for me, making time for to actually get posts written and to make them as engaging as possible.
8. When did you start reading?
I started properly around the age of 14/15
9. Where do you read?
On my Commute to work, my sofa (which is one of my favorite places) and in bed.
10. What kind of books do you like to read?
Young Adult, New Adult, Fantasy, Romance, Sci-Fi and Paranormal
That’s it feel free to try it yourself and leave a link in the comments so I can read your answers! 🙂