Thank you to Alaina from An Infinite Book World for nominating me for this award! I know it’s taken me a little while to get to.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and links back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
What or who was your inspiration for starting your blog?
Two things made me start my blog:
- I wanted a place where I could share my love of reading with people who also love to read.
- I also wanted to be able to promote the books I love. I really liked the idea of being able to help out spreading the word about books and blogging lets me do that.
What is something that you swear by doing every day?
Read before I go to work. For the most part, this sets up my concentration for the day. It doesn’t always work but I still like to do it.
Besides a bookstore, what are some of your other favorited stores to shop at?
As a rule I hate shopping, so I do most of my shopping online. So the sites I like to shop on is Amazon because really what can’t you buy on there? I also like Next and New Look.
Are you a coffee drinker? If so, what is your usual Starbucks order?
Yes! Coffee is life. I usually get a Vanilla Latte.
What is one book that you couldn’t live without?
A Court of Mist and Fury!
Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Definitely more of a night owl – I hate mornings
Where do you tend to do the majority of your reading?
That would be a tie between my sofa and during my morning commute.
Are there any movies that you love so much that you would re-watch them?
God, there are so many, here are a few:
- Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- John Wick
- Ted 2
Are there any book bloggers that you look up to? If so, shout them out!
I really love Vilma’s Book Blog
Who are some authors that you dream of meeting?
- Sarah J. Maas – side note I’m going to her book tour in November so I’m hoping I get the opportunity to meet her there!
- Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Pierce Brown
What is your favorite part of blogging?
Being able to promote books I love and getting positive feedback.
- Life in Words and Lyrics
- Darque Dreamer Reads
- Pages with Wings
- Bella Blogs Because Books
- Blond Vs Books
- Mud and Stars
- Coffee Loving Bookoholic
- Parisian Bookshelf
- What is your all-time favorite movie?
- What was the first book you bought with your own money?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your favorite non-fiction book?
- If you had to pick one book to take on a desert island what would it be?
- Most comfortable item of clothing?
- If you could visit one place in the world where would it be?
- What has been the most challenging part of starting your blog?
- Where do you want to be in 5 years?
- What do you like to do in your space time apart from reading or blogging?
- How old were you when you got into reading?
That’s it for today, until next time 🤓