I was tagged by Shoshi over at Shoshi Reads to do the Disney Princess Sidekicks Book Tag. This tag looks like a lot of fun so let’s get started:
1. Mushu from Mulan/Olaf and Sven from Frozen: Name your favorite hilarious character or your favorite comedy/funny book
This definitely has to be Tink from the Wicked Saga. He is probably the most hilarious sidekick character I’ve read so far.
2. The Seven Dwarfs from Snow White: Favorite group/ensemble
It has to be the inner circle in A Court of Mist and Fury. Each of them are so diverse and tortured in their own personal ways.
3. Pascal from Tangled: A book that started out one way but changed for you
Red Queen – I really liked the beginning but by the end, I wanted to hit my head against the wall
5. Meeko from Pocahontas: Name a plot twist that you did not see coming
Golden Son – the ending! Holy f#@king sh#t!!
6. Rajah from Aladdin/Flounder from The Little Mermaid: Name your favorite best friend in a novel.
I really liked Zuzana from Daughter of Smoke and Bone, she really does have Karou’s best interests at heart.
7. Louis from The Princess and the Frog/Sebastian from The Little Mermaid/Cogsworth, Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, and Chip from Beauty and the Beast: Name a novel where music played a big part or made you want to sing its praises
Starswept – this whole book is about music and the story is beautifully written.
8. Maximus from Tangled: Name a character that faces a lot of obstacles
Aelin from the Throne of Glass series, this girl has faced so much stuff and still has so much more to get through!
9. Hamish, Hubert, and Harris from Brave: Favorite family dynamics in a novel
I think the Royals (by Erin Watt) because it’s such a complicated family dynamic, it made for some really good reading.
10. Ray from The Princess and the Frog/ 3 Fairies from Sleeping Beauty: Book that most impacted your life.
This is probably going to be the Princess Dairies and this is for two reasons, I read this and a really difficult time in my life and it helped me cope with what was going on, also it’s what inspired me to start writing, I wrote my own diaries for about 8 or 9 years after reading this series.
10. Hei Hei from Moana: Name a character that steals the show
Luc from the Lux Series – I can’t wait for his book to come out!
11. Gus and Jaq from Cinderella: Name your favorite or worst opposites attract pairing:
Vaughn and Oakley from when it’s real, they really are the total opposites of each other but they work together so well.