I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Shoshi over at over at Shoshi Reads, thank you so much for the nomination! And sorry it’s taken me so long to get to doing this award, it’s been a busy few weeks.
- Answer the questions that were left for you
- Nominate your favorite new bloggers (or those with less than 500 followers)
- Write 11 questions for them to answer
- Follow all of the blogs linked (including mine)!
1. When did you start blogging?
22nd November 2016 – It feels like longer though!
2. What are you currently reading?
Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas #LovinIt
3. How do you organize your books (by series, rainbow order, etc.)?
By Author, then Series!
4. Do you create TBRs for the month to help you decide what to read? If so, what are some books on your TBR?
No, I’m quite a spontaneous reader and I usually just pick up whatever I fancy reading at the time unless I have ARCs or reviews that have deadlines.
5. What is your favorite season and why?
Summer because I hate the cold. Although this year I’ve hated the humidity here in Britain with a passion!
6. What is your favorite drink?
Mango Juice and Coffee
7. Are you doing the Goodreads reading challenge? If so, what is your goal for 2017 and how many books have you read so far?
Yes, I am! My goal is 120 and I’m in the middle of my 87th book!
8. What is your favorite book read in 2017?
Golden Son by Pierce Brown – I LOVE his writing, the Red Rising Trilogy is one of the best I’ve ever read.
9. If you could meet one author who would it be?
Jennifer L. Armentrout
10. What device do you blog on?
My MacBook Air
11. What is your favorite genre?
Christina @ Pages with Wings
Des @ Des and Random Thoughts
Stacey @ Stacey Reads
Hana @ Where Book Addicts Meet
Casey @ Mad Tea Party Book Reviews
Taylor @ The Reading Mermaid
Eliza @ Dusk Angel Reads
Nat @ The Owl on the Bookshelf
Gabby @ Gabby The Dauntless Warlock
Stephanie @ A Readers Oasis
- How do you feel about cliffhangers?
- Love triangles, yes or no?
- The most recent book you just couldn’t finish?
- A book you dislike that everyone else seems to love?
- A book you can always reread?
- Can you read while hearing music?
- One POV or multiple POV’s?
- Who is your favorite character in a book series?
- Who/What gave you your love for reading?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What has been your biggest blogging achievement?