I can believe it’s the last day of 2017, now seems a good a time as any to take a look back over the last year.
Top 12 Books I Read in 2017:
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone – Laini Taylor
- Anything You Can Do – R.S. Grey
- Rhapsodic – Laura Thalassa
- It Started with Goodbye – Christina June
- A Court of Wings & Ruin – Sarah J. Maas
- A Strange Hymn – Laura Thalassa
- Red Rising – Pierce Brown
- Morning Star – Pierce Brown
- If There’s No Tomorrow – Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Hooking Up – Helena Hunting
- Tower of Dawn – Sarah J. Maas
- Brave – Jennifer L. Armentrout
Blogging Stats and Facts:
Number of Posts: 201 | Number of Views: 4,714 | Number of Visitors: 2,682
Most Viewed Post: Let’s Talk – Tamlin the Man behind the Mask
My GoodReads goal was 120 which I have happily surpassed.
Best Nine Images on Instagram:
So what’s to come in 2018? Well, I’m hoping to be posting more regularly again. The biggest thing that I learned this year was that I don’t need to be writing a review for every book I read and I also don’t need to post every day. I’ll be posting all about the new reading challenge I’m going to be taking part in, in my next post so to finish off here, I would just like to say thank you to all my follows for being patient as I know I have been pretty MIA recently and I hope you all have an awesome 2018!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! 🍾