January has been a long month! I hoped to get this post out last week but I spent most of it in bed with the flu. Thankfully the worst has passed and I’m feeling more human again. On to reading, I’ve actually read more than I thought I had but I’m still behind which is annoying.
Books I have read this month are as follows:
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Man Card by Sarine Bowen
- Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- Ryan’s Bed by Tijan
- The Beau and the Belle by R.S. Grey
- That Sexy Stranger by Nadia Lee
- The Year We Hid Away by Sarina Bowen
- Fair Game by Monica Murphy
- Forgetting You, Remembering Me.
My BTB list challenge has not gone well this month I’ve only managed to squeeze in 3 books for that challenge – mainly because I’ve had a lot of ARCs to get through! Hopefully, next month will be better.
Coming up next month:
- Iron Gold by Pierce Brown
- Strange the Dreamer