Top Ten Tuesday, this was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010. It’s now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This week’s theme is Books That Suprised Me (in a good or bad way):
- Tower of Dawn by Sarah J.Maas – GOOD
- Lullaby by L.R.W Lee – BAD
- Trickery Curse of the Gods by Jasmin Eve & Jane Washington – GOOD
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover – BAD
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout – GOOD
- THUG: The Hate You Give by Thomas Thomas – BAD
- Easy by Tammara Webber – GOOD
- Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman – GOOD
- Inequity by Amy A. Bartol – BAD
- Shacking Up by Helena Hunting – GOOD
That’s it for this week, are there any books that surprised you?
Until Next Time 🤓
2 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Surprised Me (in a good or bad way)”
I haven’t read Tower of Dawn yet – I’m glad it’s that good! What was wrong with The Hate U Give? I haven’t read that yet, either.
LikeLiked by 2 people
Loved Tower of Dawn! It was so much better than I was expecting. My main problem with the Hate U Give is that I was that I just did not like the main character and there was some drama that I felt was unnecessary.
LikeLiked by 1 person