I wasn’t tagged to do this one but I found it over on Another Book in the Wall and thought it looked really fun to do.
1. How many books is too many books in a series?
That’s kinda tough personally anything above 8 maybe? It really depends on how the story is going.
2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?
I love them when they are done right.
3. Hardback or paperback?
Paperback for sure. They are just easier to read IMO.
4. Favorite book?
I hate being asked this, how am I suppose to choose from all the goodness…. for now, I’m going to go with Rhapsodic by Laura Thalassa
5. Least favorite book?
It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover – I just expected more.
6. Love triangles, yes or no?
I don’t really like them unless they are done really well and it’s not often that they are so no no no love triangles.
7. The most recent book you just couldn’t finish?
Clean by Juno Dawson but I am going to give it another go because I really want to finish it, I just wasn’t in the mood when I first started reading it.
8. A book you’re currently reading?
I’m currently re-reading The Allure of Julian Lefray by R.S Grey
9. Last book you recommended to someone?
ummm this was again Rhapsodic because I can’t stop recommending it to people – I think I might be slightly obsessed at this point.
10. Oldest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
Probably Romeo and Juliet
11. Newest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
Brave Enough by Kati Gardner – I received an ARC I don’t think it’s out until sometime in August.
12. Favorite author?
I really can’t pick just one so here are my top 4:
- Sarah J. Maas
- R.S. Grey
- Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Laura Thalassa
13. Buying books or borrowing books?
Buying, I just like to be able to keep the books I read.
14. A book you dislike that everyone else seems to love?
This has to be THUG: The Hate You Give.
15. Bookmarks or dog-ears?
Bookmarks! Dog ears are sacrilegious! – no offense lol
16. A book you can always reread?
A Court of Mist and Fury
17. Can you read while hearing music?
Yeah but I kinda block out noise when I read so I don’t really hear it after awhile.
18. One POV or multiple POV’s?
I enjoy both and preferably in the first person.
19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
Depends on how much the book has gripped me, but usually over a couple of days.
20. A book you’ve read because of the cover?
Lullaby – Loved the Cover, didn’t like the story so much though!
Feel free to have a go even if you haven’t been tagged!
Until next time!