Jeez, how is it June on Friday?? This year seems to be flying by at an alarming rate. I am glad Summer is finally here though. Anyway, let’s look back over May. This past month I’ve somehow read a whopping 16 Books! I know! I had a quick look back over the last few months and I usually read about 8/9 books so this is a bit of a record for me. The books I read where:
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
- Arrogant Devil by R.S. Grey
- Olympian Challenger by Astrid Ardins
- Moonlight Seduction by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Getting Down by Helena Hunting
- Boarded by Love by Aleo Toni
- Where I Found You by Heidi R. Kling
- Where The Sea Takes Me by Heidi R. Kling
- Brooklynaire by Sarina Bowen
- Billionaires Claim: Redemption by Nadia Lee
- No Pants Required by Kim Karr
- Hooking Up by Helena Hunting
- Chasing Spring by R.S. Grey
- I Flipping Love You by Helena Hunting
- Man Candy by Melanie Harlow
- #Jerk by Kat T. Masen
It’s wayyy to hard for me to pick just one favorite book for this month because I just love so many of them! Also, I read a lot of romance, I’m going to try my best to mix up a bit next month, I have a couple of fantasy books that I’m hoping to sink my teeth into.
Beat the Backlist Update
If I’ve added it right, 4 of these counted to towards my Beat the Backlist challenge which brings my total to… 18!
📖 Currently Reading: Cinder by Marissa Meyer
📆 Pre-orders for June: One Small Thing by Erin Watt
That’s it for this month! May has been a fantastic reading month, I have read so many great books! Here’s hoping the rest of the summer is just as good!
See ya’ll next time ✌🏼