Welcome to Top 5 Tuesday, I have decided to take part in this Meme which was originally created by Lainey @ Ginger Reads Lainey and now hosted by Sam @ Thoughts on Tomes. You can check out Goodreads group here.
This weeks prompt is: Independent Ladies
Favorite leading ladies who aren’t distracted from getting shit done by their love interest (they can still have a romance subplot – this is going to be subjective based on what you think would be ~too much~).
These are my 5:
- Aelin Galathynius, Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- Jules, Everless by Sara Holland
- Jude, The Cruel Prince by Holly Black
- Cali, Rhapsodic by Laura Thalassa
- Karou, Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Who are your favorite independent ladies? Leave your answers in the comments!