Let your homeless best friend stay with you, he said. Being roommates will be fun, he said. It’s only temporary, he said.
He never said I’d fall for him.
The Roommate Agreement, the all-new hilarious and romantic comedy from New York Times bestselling author Emma Hart is available now!
You know what isn’t ‘temporary?’ The endless stream of dirty socks in my bathroom and empty food packets under the sofa—and don’t even get me started on the hot guys who take over my living room every Sunday to watch sports.
I can’t take anymore.
So I propose a roommate agreement. One that will bring peace and order back to my life, complete with rules that might just stop my newfound crush on my best friend in its tracks.
After all, there’s only so many times you can see your best friend naked before you start to lose your mind.
Rules. They’re meant to be broken… Aren’t they?
This book was so fun! I loved the two main characters, Shelby and Jay! They are best friends, totally opposites and now roommates. Shelby gets sick of having to pick after Jay and comes up with a Roommate agreement, so he will pick up his damn socks and stop eating her Oreos. However living this together has made them see each other in a different light, suddenly their feelings for one another and not just of the friendly kind.
I do like a good friend’s to romance story, mostly because you know there isn’t going to any of that dreaded insta love. Shelby and Jay have known each other for years, so you can totally believe that living together and seeing each other in various states of undress would kindle some romantic feelings.
I thought Shelby was a hoot! Slightly crazy but a lot loveable and very very funny. I completely understand her obsession with oreos and Jay abs! Jay was great funny to but I could totally relate to Shelby getting mad at him for not picking shit up off the floor. The development of them moving from friends to somethign more was very nicely dont and not too cliche which was great.
Overall I really enjoyed this book, another great read from Emma Heart.
My Rating: 4/5 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Download your copy today!
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/2DGpmhA
- AppleBooks: https://apple.co/2UoG1M3
- Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/TheRoommateAgreement
- Nook: http://bit.ly/2DH0FBr
- Kobo: http://bit.ly/2DIIPy5
- Amazon Paperback: https://amzn.to/2U6lAam
- Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2H3qOyc
About Emma Hart
Emma Hart is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over thirty novels and has been translated into several different languages.
She is a mother, wife, lover of wine, Pink Goddess, and valiant rescuer of wild baby hedgehogs.
Emma prides herself on her realistic, snarky smut, with comebacks that would make a PMS-ing teenage girl proud.
Yes, really. She’s that sarcastic.
Connect with Emma
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EmmaHartBooks/
- BookBub: http://bit.ly/2Dr0atq
- Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2Dq42ez
- Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2EBbZNe
- Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2D91d3T
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/emmahartauthor/
- Stay up to date with Emma by joining her mailing list: https://www.emmahart.org/newsletter
- Website: https://www.emmahart.org/home