What do you do when you’re the reigning kissing booth champion but the only person you want to kiss is your best friend’s brother?
Kiss Me Not, an all- new hilarious brother’s best friend standalone romance from New York Times bestselling author Emma Hart is coming August 27th and we have the fresh and fun cover:
Let me make this clear right here, right now: I, Halley Dawson, do not care that Preston Wright is kissing other women.
Not a lick. Not at all. Nuh-uh-freakin’-uh.
I do care that he’s doing it six feet away from me behind a gaudy velvet curtain—making him my competition in this year’s kissing contest.
Why do I care, you ask? Because I’ve had an unfortunate crush on the insufferable idiot since I was sixteen years old, but I also know it’s never going to happen.
He’s the Creek Falls bachelor to die for, and I’m the Creek Falls racoon lady who puts peanut butter sandwiches out for them every night.
I’m not going to let him break my four-year-long reign—no matter how many times he breaks the rules and slides the curtain across to do the one thing he’s not allowed to:
Pre-order your copy today!
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/2wq22jD
- AppleBooks: https://apple.co/2VZW8QH
- Amazon Worldwide: http://mybook.to/KissMeNot
- Nook: http://bit.ly/2QFpPWh
- Kobo: http://bit.ly/2JMUDng
- Add to GoodReads: http://bit.ly/2XkZiA5
About Emma Hart
Emma Hart is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over thirty novels and has been translated into several different languages.
She is a mother, wife, lover of wine, Pink Goddess, and valiant rescuer of wild baby hedgehogs.
Emma prides herself on her realistic, snarky smut, with comebacks that would make a PMS-ing teenage girl proud.
Yes, really. She’s that sarcastic.
Connect with Emma
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EmmaHartBooks/
- BookBub: http://bit.ly/2Dr0atq
- Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2Dq42ez
- Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2EBbZNe
- Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2D91d3T
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/emmahartauthor/
Stay up to date with Emma by joining her mailing list: https://www.emmahart.org/newsletter