Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion hosted by Rainy Day Ramblings. A wide range of topics from books to blogging is discussed. Weigh in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog.
This week’s topic is “Interesting things about yourself”
Today I’m going to share 10 interesting facts about me!
- I can’t pout when taking a selfie – Somehow I manage to either be too smiley or I can’t my lips to look right – the struggle is real! 😂
- I’m vertically challenged, although I recently I did discover that I’m an inch taller than I thought I was but 4ft.9″ is still short asf.
- I’m childfree by choice – I’m not a fan of people anyway and little humans are just noising, dirty and freaking hard work! I want no part of that thanks.
- I have very small feet. Size 3 UK and I can even squeeze them in Size 2s.
- I love sweets – any kind, any flavour. I rather gorge on sweets than chocolate.
- I like to bake – cakes, muffins, cheesecakes.. anything cake really. I recently made the most delicious Banana and Peanut Butter Chip Muffins – they were to die for.
- One of my main life goals is to move to the US.
- My favourite time of year is Summer – I detest the cold
- I’m the oldest of 6, I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers.
- Reading is not the only thing that makes my inner nerd sing, I’m also a huge science fan, I love everything to do with astronomy and the human body fascinates me.
What are some interesting things about you?
3 thoughts on “[#3] Tell Me Something Tuesday”
Number 3 = me.
Forgot to mention – number 10 also = me.
LikeLiked by 1 person
most of those sound like me
LikeLiked by 2 people