Welcome to this months round-up!
I didn’t write one of these for July so I’m combining July and August for this post. July was a pretty good month I managed to read 9 books but August took a bit of a nosedive as I only Managed 3 😬
- On the Corner of Love and Hate by Nina Bocci
- Making Up by Helena Hunting
- Flatter by Carrie Aarons
- The King by Jennifer L.Armentrout
- My Brother’s Best Billionaire Best Friend
- We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal
- Summer Heat by Rachel Van Dyken
- Handle With Care by Helena Hunting
- Bad Apple by Elle Kennedy
- Schooled by Piper Lawson
- Wild Tendy by Toni Aleo
- The Lost and the Scarred by T. Marie Alexandra
Book of the Month: July
gosh this is so hard because I read some really awesome books in July, so I think its going to be a 3-way tie between:
Book of the Month: August
This is easily Wild Tendy by Toni Aleo, I just adored this story the characters were really well written and yeah just an awesome and refreshingly different romance story.
My current total is 21/50. During July and August, I added 2 more books to the list bringing the total to 23/50.
📖 Currently Reading: Burning Shadow by Jennifer L. Armentrout
📆Anticipated June Reads: The Billionaire Book Club by Max Monroe
That’s all for this month. Hope you all enjoy the last few weeks of summer✌🏼🤓