Tell Me Something Tuesday is a weekly discussion hosted by Rainy Day Ramblings. A wide range of topics from books to blogging is discussed. Weigh-in and join the conversation by adding your thoughts in the comments. If you want to do your own post, grab the question and answer it on your blog.
The topic this week is What do you do to relax and relieve blogging stress?
1. I do is schedule little blogging breaks, usually about 2 weeks every couple of months or during times when I know, life will be getting busy. I’ve found that if I stop blogging for a week or two it helps me not to get stressed to start with.
2. I also taking time off from reviewing so that I can just read without the pressure of having to review it after, this particularly helpful if I’m also going through a bit of a book slump.
3. I cut back on the amount of promo/tour/arc signs up I do, having too many deadlines especially if they happen to close together really amps up the stress.
4. I watch a movie or binge a TV show – doing something totally not blog related is great at relieving stress.
5. Go book shopping! because let’s face its there’s nothing more relaxing than browsing your favorite book shop!