Welcome to this months round-up!
Holy crap, I can’t believe its October already, how did that happen?
September was a fairly slow month in terms of the number of books that I read, I managed to squeeze in 7 books which were:
- The Burning Shadow by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Roommates by Hazel Kelly
- Tapping the Billionaire by Max Monroe
- The Billionaire Book Club by Max Monroe
- A Lie for a Lie by Helena Hunting
- Storm and Fury by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Roman Crazy by Alice Clayton & Nina Bocci
Book of the Month
Easy to pick this month, The Burning Shadow! This book just blew me away, it’s so incredible! I’ll be posting my review towards the end of this week, so keep a lookout for it.
My current total is 23/50. During September, I added 3 more books to the list bringing the total to 26/50.
📖 Currently Reading: Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
📆Anticipated October Releases: The Play by Elle Kennedy
And I’m all done for this month, let’s hope October is a bit dryer (its been very wet here in the UK for the last week). Here’s to Autumn, hot coffee, fluffy socks and of course a worm comfy reading spot✌🏼🤓