Autumn is well and truly underway, so this week I thought I would do this Tag which was created by Jenniely.
1. Hot Chocolate – what is your comfort book?
I have two. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas and Hooking Up by Helena Hunting.
2. Pumpkin Carving – what is your favourite creative outlet?
Probably writing. I love creating posts for my blog it gives me a great sense of achievement.
3. Falling Leaves – changes that appear bad but you secretly love?
The seasons, I love the transition from Winter to Spring.
4. Pumpkin Spiced Latte – something you love that others tend to judge
5. Bonfire Night – what makes you explode with joy?
Curling up with a great book. Spending time with my husband and traveling to new exciting places.
6. Fright Night – favourite scary book or film
I don’t really read or watch scary movies but of the ones I have watched my favorite would have to The Sixth Sense.
7. Halloween candy – favourite thing to eat
Pasta, Pasta, and more Pasta
8. Scarves – your autumn ‘must have’ accessory
My beanie, scarf, and boots.
9. Fire – a book or film that burns your soul
Book: The Burning Shadow by Jennifer L. Armentrout
10. Toffee apples – a book or film that seems one thing but really has a different inside
Nocte by Courtney Cole, this book blew my mind, it started out in one direction and then boom….total direction change.