This week’s prompt is: Six characters who would fit right in my family
My six picks are:
- Hermione Granger from Harry Potter – We all love books, also she would get on with my brother who could also be referred to as a know it all.
- Mallory from Catastrophe Queen by Emma Hart – Mallory is clumsy and this is trait that runs in my family
- Any of the Hobbits from Lord of the Rings – It’s a height thing!
- Lara Jean from To All the Boy’s I’ve Loved Before – I love to bake so we could cook together and it would be awesome.
- Francesca the Ferret from Shacking Up by Helena Hunting – Franny reminds me of my cat Milo both are very mischievous
- Tink from The Wicked Trilogy by Jennifer L. Armentrout – We both share an addiction to ordering from Amazon