Thursday Chatter is a weekly meme hosted by me! Where I chat about lots of different things, you can find a list of upcoming topics here.
I had a complete mind blank last week and totally forgot to do this post so sorry for that. I was sat at work Friday afternoon when I suddenly released – such an idiot 😂
To keep up with the order of the posts I’ll skip last week’s topic and do it at a later date, so this week I’m going to share some of my guilty pleasures.
Tv Show: The Vampire Diaries
I loved this show when it came out and I still love it now, despite the last few seasons which I can still no longer watch. I just love Damon and yes I know he is a terrible person.
Music: Taylor Swift — “Love Story”
Classic Tay Tay!! I love this song that is all.
Movie: Jupiter Ascending
This film is so cheesy but I still think its awesome and watch it whenever it comes on TV.
Book: All American Girl by Meg Cabot
I just love the whole concept of this book, the events that take place are highly unlikely but I think that’s a huge part of its charm. I haven’t read this in a long while and its well overdue a re-read.
Top Ten Reasons Samantha Madison is in Deep Trouble
10. Her big sister is the most popular girl in school
9. Her little sister is a certified genius
8. She’s in love with her big sister’s boyfriend
7. She got caught selling celebrity portraits in school
6. And now she’s being forced to take art classes
5. She’s just saved the president of the United States from an assassination attempt
4. So the whole world thinks she is a hero
3. Even though Sam knows she is far, far from being a hero
2. And now she’s been appointed teen ambassador to the UN
And the number-one reason Sam’s life is over?
1. The president’s son just might be in love with her
I hope you enjoyed this weeks post, I had a lot of fun putting it together. Let me know some of your guilty pleasures in the comments.
Until next time!