Thursday Chatter is a weekly meme hosted by me! Where I chat about lots of different things, you can find a list of upcoming topics here.
Keeping with the Summer theme, this week I’m talking about my favorite beach reads. These aren’t necessarily set on the beach but I feel like they’d be perfect to read by the beach or the pool or you know anywhere warm and sunny:
- The Play by Elle Kennedy
- The Belle and Beau by R.S. Grey
- Hooking Up by Helena Hunting
- Undeniable by Melanie Harlow
- The Billionaire’s Forbidden Little Sister
- Top Secret by Sarina Bowen
- Summer Fling Anthology by Various Authors
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston
What books do you like to read by the beach? Let me know in the comments.
Until next time.