July was such a great reading month! I doubled the amount of books I read in June which I’m really pleased with because for the last couple of months it’s really felt like I’ve not read as much as I would normally like. The 12 books I read were:
- Nerdy Little Secret by Carrie Aarons
- Only Love Can Break Your Heart by Katherine Webber
- Rate a Date bu Monica Murphy
- Fethertide by Beth Cartwright
- Him by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy
- #MNGirl by A.M.Brooks
- Hate the Player by Max Monroe
- Us by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy
- RoomHate by Penelope Ward
- Make Me Hate You by Kandi Steiner
- Falling for Her by Monica Murphy
- Kiss My Cupcake by Helena Hunting
I read 4 more books off my backlist which makes my total read 20, which means I have 16 more books to go.
The Bad Boys of Romance Reading Challenge
I read 1 more bad boy book bring my total to 9/5.
Book of the Month
This month book of the month goes to Hate the Player by Max Monroe because it was just so damn hilarious – I loved every page!
📖 Currently Reading: A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire by Jennifer L. Armentrout
📆Anticipated June Release: Kiss my Cupcake by Helena Hunting