Welcome to the cover reveal for The Devils Crown (Part 2) by Monica James!!!
With the enemy dead, my throne awaits my return. But the reason I’m still standing is being held captive by another foe.
I’ll move heaven and hell to find her, but when I do, everything changes forever. Ella is broken, broken because of me.
The only way to save her is to return to the ruthless leader I once was.
A war has been waged, and to win, I need to kill every last traitor and rebuild my kingdom to make her feel safe once more.
However, this war is like no other. And my enemy won’t stop until one of us is dead. But he doesn’t stand a chance. None of them do.
I’m a bad man. And I’m okay with that.
This is my world.
I’m the goddamn king, and it’s time to adjust my crown.
- The Devil’s Crown-Part Two
- Series: All the Pretty Things Trilogy Spin-Off
- Genre: Dark Romance
- Cover Model: Frankie
- Photographer: Ren Saliba @rensaliba
- Cover Designer: Sommer Stein—Perfect Pear Creative Covers
- Release date: September21st
Pre-order your copy NOW!
- Amazon: https://tinyurl.com/y6qqfdqx
- Apple Books: https://tinyurl.com/y56dh7bl
- Nook: https://tinyurl.com/y5rrlfd4
- Kobo: https://tinyurl.com/y5ngux5y
- Goodreads: https://tinyurl.com/y6qzxwwu
- UK Kindle: https://tinyurl.com/y3cb54ve
- Australia Kindle: https://tinyurl.com/yxjpx53s
- Canada Kindle: https://tinyurl.com/y32d4yj6
About Monica James
Monica James spent her youth devouring the works of Anne Rice, William Shakespeare, and Emily Dickinson.
When she is not writing, Monica is busy running her own business, but she always finds a balance between the two. She enjoys writing honest, heartfelt, and turbulent stories, hoping to leave an imprint on her readers. She draws her inspiration from life.
She is a bestselling author in the U.S.A., Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Israel, and the U.K.
Monica James resides in Melbourne, Australia, with her wonderful family, and menagerie of animals. She is slightly obsessed with cats, chucks, and lip gloss, and secretly wishes she was a ninja on the weekends.