I’ve realised that I didn’t do this post last month because it conincided with my blogging break, so I’m combining 2 months this time.
My reading numbers did drop a little during September and October but I did read some frigging awesome books so I’m not too worried.
- Lies & Lullabies by Sarina Bowen
- Drive Me Wild by Melanie Harlow
- A Fighting Chance by Kat Savage
- Sparks by Wendy Higgins
- The Darketst Star by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Onyx by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Burning Shadow by Jennifer L.Armentrout
- Single Dad Seeks Juliet by Max Monire
- The Brightest Night by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Playing with Fire by L.J. Shen
- The Gravity of Us by Brittiny C. Cherry
- Dirty Headlines by L.J. Shen
I read 6 more books off my backlist which makes my total read 31, which means I have 5 more books to go.
The Bad Boys of Romance Reading Challenge
I read 2 more bad boy romance books during September and October making my total 11/5.
Book of the Month
I didn’t really have one for September but I have 2 for October:
The Brightest Night by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Playing with Fire by L.J. Shen.
Both these books were awesome but in very different ways, I love both of them. I highly recommend.
📖 Currently Reading: Loverboy by Sarina Bowen
📆Anticipated November Releases: Little Lies by Helena Hunting