Clearing out books I no longer want to read from my GoodReads TBR.
My GoodReads TBR has just hit over 400 books – which is just outrageous. I’ve been wanted to go through it and get rid of books that I have no interest in anymore. So each week, for however long it takes, I’m going to go through it and try and knock of these books and share the process here. I’ll let you know the books I’ve eliminated and the ones that get to stay. I thought blogging the process of doing this may give me the motivation to see it through.
Welcome to my first cleansing post 🙂 I decided to work my way backwards and start with the books that have been on TBR for the longest. These week I’ve sorted through 10 books:
Round 1 Books Removed:
- Silver Trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater
- Finding My Prince Charming by J. S. Cooper
- Taming My Prince Charming by J. S. Cooper
- Beautifully Damaged by L.A. Fiore
- Beautifully Forgotten by L.A Fiore
- Pulse by Deborah Bladon
- Everneath by Brodie Ashton
Round 1 Books Kept:
- Loving Summer by Kailin Gow
- The Proposal by J. Lynn
- Finding Sky Trilogy by Joss Stirling
I’m feeling more organised already! Let me know there are any books you think I should have kept or if there any I’ve kept that you wouldn’t recommend in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by 🙂