Clearing out books I no longer want to read from my GoodReads TBR.
My GoodReads TBR has just hit over 400 books – which is just outrageous. I’ve been wanted to go through it and get rid of books that I have no interest in anymore. So each week, for however long it takes, I’m going to go through it and try and knock of these books and share the process here. I’ll let you know the books I’ve eliminated and the ones that get to stay. I thought blogging the process of doing this may give me the motivation to see it through.
This week I’ve sorted through another 11 books, I still seem to be removing more than I’m keeping. Also I never realised how many random books I have on my TBR!
Round 1 Books Removed:
- Wonderlust by Kitty French
- Dreamless by Josephine Andrews
- The Program by Suzanne Young
- Never Land by Kailin Gow
- Forever Mine by Elizabeth Reyes
- The 57 Lives of Alex Wayfare
- Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
Round 1 Books Kept:
- Royally Lost by Angie Stanton
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
- Unchained by J. Lyn
- Falling for her Fiancé by Cindi Madson.
Let me know there are any books you think I should have kept or if there any I’ve kept that you wouldn’t recommend in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by 🙂