Clearing out books I no longer want to read from my GoodReads TBR.
My GoodReads TBR has just hit over 400 books – which is just outrageous. I’ve been wanted to go through it and get rid of books that I have no interest in anymore. So each week, for however long it takes, I’m going to go through it and try and knock of these books and share the process here. I’ll let you know the books I’ve eliminated and the ones that get to stay. I thought blogging the process of doing this may give me the motivation to see it through.
This week I’ve sorted through another 11 books, I removed a lot this week, none of these books hold any appeal anymore.
Round 4 Books Removed:
- Origin (Corpus, #1) by Jessica Khoury
- Unwind (Unwind, #1) by Nea Shusterman
- Control (Control, #1) by Lydia Kang
- The Winner’s Curse (The Winner’s Trilogy, #1) by Marie Rutkoski
- Panic (Panic, #1) by Lauren Oliver
- Three Wishes by Kristen Ashley
- Ember (Death Collectors, #1) by Jessica Sorensen
- Invaded (Alienated, #2) by Melissa Landers
- Timebound (The Chronos Files, #1) by Rysa Walker
- The Carrie Diaries (The Carrie Diaries, #1) by Candace Bushnell
Round 4 Books Kept:
- Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly
Let me know there are any books you think I should have kept or if there any I’ve kept that you wouldn’t recommend in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by 🙂