Clearing out books I no longer want to read from my GoodReads TBR.
My GoodReads TBR has just hit over 400 books – which is just outrageous. I’ve been wanted to go through it and get rid of books that I have no interest in anymore. So each week, for however long it takes, I’m going to go through it and try and knock of these books and share the process here. I’ll let you know the books I’ve eliminated and the ones that get to stay. I thought blogging the process of doing this may give me the motivation to see it through.
Week 12, I’ve gone through another 10 books tis week, it was an equal split this time. These are the ones I’ve removed and Kept.
Round 12 Books Removed:
- The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss
- Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
- Roseblood by A.G. Howard
- Everland by Wendy Spinale
- The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
Round 12 Books Kept:
- Chasing Midnight by Kaitlyn Davies
- The Assassins Blade by Sarah J. Maas
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
- A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Clueless
- The Spire by Kate Canterbary
Let me know there are any books you think I should have kept or if there any I’ve kept that you wouldn’t recommend in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by 🙂