Books Read in February
Welcome to February’s wrap up! During last month I read some absolutely epic books:
- House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J. Maas
- Good Girl Complex by Elle Kennedy
- To Love Jason Thorn by Ella Maise
- Falling for your Best Friends Twin by Emma St. Clair
- The War of Two Queens by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- House of Sky and Breath by Sarah J. Maas
So my absolute favourite read was House of Sky and Breath – I’m still so shook by that ending though 🤯
Other Reading Challenges
I read 3 books from this challenge.
I read House of Earth and Blood during February, I’m slow but steady progress on this list so I’m feeling pretty good about where I’m at.
The only physical book I bought in February as the Event edition of House of Sky and Breath, which I think looks so beautiful next to the fist book:
📖Currently Reading: Love on the Lake by Helena Hunting
📆 Anticipated February March: The War of Two Queens by Jennifer L. Armentrout