2022 Wrap up
Hey lovely people
I know this post is way past being late 😬
I really did intend to get back into writing last year but I don’t I just wasn’t feeling it. I genuinely feel like I had burn out the whole of 2022. It was all just a lot.
Anyways onto 2023 I moved house last month so I’ve been busy getting everything sorted there. I think I finally have my bookshelves arranged how I want them I might change them again… photos to come!
As for this blog my resolution is to get back into things. I think as far as a regular schedule goes that’s not going to be happening until early April, I’m off on a much needed holiday in March so I’ll just be posting reviews and promos until then.
2023 Reading challenges
I’m sticking with some simples goals this year.
Last year I set myself the goal of reading 60 books, but I actually managed to read 86.. This year I’ve decided to up it a little bit and have set my goal to 70.
Beat the Backlist
- The book must be published in the previous year or earlier (for the 2022 challenge, anything published in 2021 or earlier counts).
- You have to start and finish the book in 2022.
- And that’s it!
Any format, any genre. Re-reads count, and you don’t have to own the book. It’s open for the entire year so whenever you feel like jumping in, you can!
Books I must read in 2023
This challenge consists of me picking 10 books off my tbr and making sure I do read them in 2023.
These books are:
- These Hollow Vows by Lexi Ryan
- Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco
- Ink by Alice Broadway
- All the Tides of Fate by Adalyn Grace
- Six Crimson Cranes by Elizabeth Lim
- Gild by Raven Kennedy
- Heart of Iron by Ashley Poston
- Gilded my Marissa Meyer
- Love on the Brain by Ali Hazelwood
- The American Roommate Experiment by Elena Armas
That’s it for now. I’m just finalising my new schedule which I will share with you soon. Hope you enjoy my up coming reviews.
2 thoughts on “2022 Wrap up and Reading Challenges for 2023”
2022 was a slumpy year for me as well! Here’s hoping that 2023 is better for the both of us.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Sorry to hear that, hope this year is better for you as well 🙂