June in my humble opinion is the best month of the year although I might be biased since it’s my birthday month! Seriously though I’m loving that Summer is finally here, we are getting some real nice weather here in Blighty, I’m actually sat out in the sun writing this post which makes a nice change anyway, on to books, this month I’ve read another 16 books and they were:
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Just Friends by Monica Murphy
- Did I Mention I Love You
- Did I Mention I Need You
- Did I Mention I Miss You
- One Small Thing by Erin Watt
- Cowboy Most Wanted – Stina LindenBlatt
- Clipped Wings – Helena Hunting
- A Cowboy’s Sweetheart by Crista Mchugh
- Save the Date by Carrie Aarons
- The Plus One by Sophie Money-Coutts
- My Lullaby of You – Alia Rose
- Roommates with Benefits by Nicola Williams
- The Accidentals by Sarina Bowen
- Want You by Jen Frederick
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo
Beat the Backlist Update
This month is a new record because 7 of these books count to towards my Beat the Backlist challenge which brings my total to 25!
📖 Currently Reading: Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi
📆 Pre-orders for July: Catwomen by Sarah. J Maas.
That’s all for this month, hope you are all having a fab summer!
Happy Reading! ✌🏼