Damn March has felt like it has lasted at least 70 million years… it’s a relief that its finally April. I had a pretty good reading month, I got 8 books in which is about 2 per week so I’m pretty pleased with that. These books were:
- Fool Me Twice by Carrie Aarons
- Speakeasy by Sarina Bowen
- From Blood and Ash by Jennifer L.Armentrout
- Taming Hollywood’s Baddest Boy by Max Monroe
- The Big F by Maggie Ann Martin
- Sex Says by Max Monroe
- Five First Dates by Erin McCarthy
- Love in the Headlines by Candace Knoebel
I managed to read another 3 books on my tbr taking the total read to 13 so I now have 23 books left to read for this challenge.
The Bad Boys of Romance Reading Challenge
I didn’ read any bad boy romances in march so my total is still at 4/5.
Book of the Month
Without any shadow of a doubt, this was From Blood and Ash. I FREAKING LOVED this book so much! I won’t go too much into it because I fangirled my heart out in my review which you can read here
📖 Currently Reading: A Secret for a Secret by Helena Hunting
📆Anticipated February Releases: The Ingredients of You and Me by Nina Bocci